Free Vinci Mechanical Code Lock
A mechanical code lock with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism. The Free Vinci offers you the possibility to secure one side with a code for entrance while leaving the other side free for exit. No batteries or electricity required, making it very easy to equip any gate with access control. The 20 mm continuous adjustability of the bolt allows a perfect alignment of your locking mechanism.
- Entrance secured by code, free exit
- Code panel with stainless steel push buttons on one side
- Polyamide rain and dust cover
- Easy and fast set-up or modification of the access codes
- With adjustable rollerbolt for easy closing
- Extremely strong and user-friendly mechanism
- Automatic code reset after opening by means of the handle
See all our combination gate locks
Anti-code detection with integrated security press plate
Our polyester powder coated black bolt on deadlocks feature stainless steel deadbolt tested to 1000 hours salt spray exposure, providing excellent corrosion resistance. Our deadlocks are available to suit 10-30mm & 40-60mm box sections.